so I recently hit 300 followers and i wanted to do something for you so have a giveaway! Hetalia is the only fandom I’m very seriously in so please keep that in mind!
-must be following me to enter
-only reblogs count
-the winner will be contacted on September 6th via askbox
-if the winner doesn’t respond within a week I will choose a new winner
What you get:
A 2000-5000 word fanfiction; subject and characters of your choosing, details will be negotiated with the winner, and does not have to be a pairing!
Thanks very much for participating and for 300 followers ;A;
This comparison is important. The difference in these two birthdays is important. These photos are taken exactly a year apart: the left is my 18th birthday and the right is my 19th birthday. Here’s how these nights went:
18: I went out to a sushi restaurant with close friends and family. I refused to drink my first legal drink. I was wearing 2 pairs of pants and 3 sweaters. I had one bite of sashimi, ran to the bathroom, locked myself in the stall and purged. I refused to come out and my mom had to get the manager to unlock the door. I cried my eyes out and I had to convince the manager to let me sneak out the back because I was too embarrassed to go back to my own birthday party.
19: I met up with the same (with a few additions) group of friends at a pizza and wine bar. I had half a pizza, 3 glasses of wine and a slice of birthday cake. Scratch that, I had my face pushed into a piece of cake. In this picture I am over 30lbs heavier than one year ago today. I am wearing a thin tank top. I am warm, I am fulfilled and I love myself. (I am also pretty drunk).
I want you to know that recovery is 100% possible. It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done. Some days, it took literally all my strength to push through meals. But I did it, and others can too. Eating disorders are not a “for life” sentence, although they feel like it. With hard work, adventure and patience, you can learn to love yourself again. You can learn to hold yourself together again.
Choosing to let Anorexia consume me would have been one of the last decisions I would have ever made. Choosing recovery was the single greatest decision I’ve ever made.
WOW. JUST WOW.
So proud of this lovely girl!
I can testify to this. Recovery is real and it is wonderful. I’m a full 28 pounds heavier than I was at my worst, and I am now so much happier and healthier and warmer and all around it has let me grow as a person, no longer bound by anorexia. Those of you who are struggling, I have been there. I’ve cried, and I’ve felt guilty, but in the end I was victorious. This woman is completely right and I am so proud of her. You go :) and to those of you struggling to recover: you’re stronger than you’ve ever known. You can kick this thing’s ass.
making HONEST ANTAGONISTS who believe they’re in the right and firmly believe in what they’re doing is SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING than making them “crazy” because of some outside influence. make villains who believe they are the protagonists
I didn’t draw anything all week
When I gain new followers
Hetalia Survey: Bold What is True!
- I started with the webcomic.
- I started with the anime.
- A friend introduced me to it.
- I saw it on Tumblr and got interested
- My first favorite character was in the Axis Trio
- My first favorite character was in the Allied Forces
- I own at least one piece of Hetalia merchandise
- one of those include the manga or DVDs
- Hetalia is my main fandom at the moment
- My favorite character is the country I currently live in!
- Hetalia has made me want to travel the world!
- I do not know who Hidakez Himaruya is
- I have memorized the canon human names for the countries
- As well as the nyotalia ones
- My icon is currently a hetalia character
- My theme is Hetalia-based
- My URL is Hetalia-based
- My favorite character has blue eyes
- or brown hair
- The female countries need more attention
- My favorite ship is M/M
- Or F/F
- Or M/F
- Hetalia was my first anime
- I have been in the Hetalia fandom for over a year
- My current favorite character is from Europe
- My current favorite character is from Asia
- My current favorite character is from North America
- My current favorite character is from Africa or Oceania
- I remember couchtalia
- I am with the religion of doitsuism
- I know all of the characters of Hetalia
- I know most of the characters of Hetalia
- I have read all of the Christmas events
- As well as the Halloween events
- I have basically read all of the webcomics so far
- I have gotten an official bandana
- My favorite Asian is China
- I have no clue who Canada is
- Prussia is awesome
- I know the names of all the pets the nations own
- I know all of the historical figures who have been in Hetalia
- I own at least one plushie
- I don’t own any merchandise
- I have yet to escape this fandom
- I got sad over Davie
- And cried
- I cried over Jeanne too
- And Old Man Fritz
- Hetalia has ruined me
- But at the same time has changed it
I think it’s harder to be nice and accepting of yourself than it is to be to others.
human versions of the lion king where everyone is white
Straight haired person: Just comb it!
Drawing these three always make me happy.
I didn’t see any many galaxy/nebula brushes floating around, so I made my own! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧ Hope someone find it helping ;v;
You have to add detail and effect by self, but it’s pretty easy!! Maybe I make tutorial on it later ;v;
I suggest detail and blend layers on luminosity or addition!! Use bright colours!
I suggest using a watercolour brush on following sets:
Min size: 60%
Keep opacity: yes
Smoothing Prs: 50%
Edge Hardness: 0
Min Density: 0
Max Dens Prs: 100%
Hard <-> Soft: 100
Dens: Yes Size: Yes Blend: Yes
I suggest using a brush on the following sets:
Min size: 3%
Keep opacity: no
Edge Hardness: 0
Min Density: 10
Max Dens Prs: 49%
Hard <-> Soft: 0
Dens: Yes Size: Yes Blend: No
[AGGRESSIVELY APOLOGIZES FOR BEING A BAD FRIEND AND AN UNPLEASANT PERSON TO BE AROUND]